mission statement: We value and share our individual development, thanks to which and our unity we create unique and inspiring architecture for the benefit of our clients and community
Blank Architects was established in 2002.
Ours commitment to Make Responsible Architecture. We specialize in complex designs, where many contradicting criteria
are to be connected. Responsible Architecture is ensuring quality, safe and socially sustainable structures that meets our customer’s needs and expectations, with the overall aim of creating a space that is functional and reflective of the person.
We follow Total Design approach, we think of every element of the project. The Architecture, the Landscape, the Interiors and bring design from first thought to building sites. We cooperate in consortium with Engineers, Brand creators and many unique People. We bring whole team together and Lead them.
Since 2010 we are in close cooperation with our Consortium Partner – CLANCY ENGINEERING (www.clancy-engineering.ru) on Structure, MEP, Fire Systems and Civil Engineering.
CLANCY ENGINEERING is an innovative, dynamically developing international engineering company, whose head office has been successfully implementing projects since 2008.
- ArchMoscow expo 2022- MUAR Prize - Anniversary installation
- Shortlisted in Archsovet Prize - Geolog - Multifunctional center
- Shortlisted for the Building of the Year from ArchDaily - Fabulously Answered Questions Boutique
- Best public space - Project Russia - Fabulously Answered Questions Boutique
- First prize in RCSC Awards 2019 as The Best Shopping Center - Brosko Mall
- Shortlisted in the competition - Russian pavilion for the Venice Biennale
- Shortlisted for the projects of two new metro stations - Marshala Zhukova Prospect and Klenovy bulvar stations
- Top prize at the Moscow Architectural Council V Annual Award in the category “The Best building of the Year” - Mixed-use retail center in Otradnoye
- Winners in the competition of New Stations Design for Moscow Metro - Rjevskaya station
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival - Genova Embankment Revitalization Competition – Civic Architecture category
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival - Rjevskaya Metro Station Competition Winner– Competitions category
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival of ” Commercial Mixed-Use – Future Projects" - Mitino Shopping Mall
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival - Shermetevskaya Metro Station Competition – Infrastructure category
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival of "House – Completed Buildings" - Field House
- CRE Awards - 5 Ozer
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival - Borovskoe Highway Shopping Center
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival in the category Competition Entries - Udarnik Center for Contemporary Arts
- 2nd place in the ‘Mitino Park Landscaping Competition’ in Moscow - The Culmination of Silence
- Shortlisted for the World Architecture Festival in the nomination “Commercial buildings of mixed type" - Retail center - Butovo Mall
- First prize in Commercial Real Estate St.Petersburg & Federal Awards - Akadem Park
- Top three shortlisted for the RIBA 'Missing Link Design Competition' Vauxhall, London, UK - Vauxhall
- Second prize in the International competition BARCELONA 2011 - Bohemian Hostel Tower
- Prize of The Royal Institute of British Architects competition RIBA - Office complex Fabrika Stanislavskogo
- Commercial Real Estate Awards Nomination the Best Architect - Gagarinsky Shopping Center
- The VIII edition of the Casalgrande Padana Grand Prix in the "Large Shopping Area and Management Centre" - Troyka Shopping Center
Rochdelskaya Str. 15
bldg 16A [floor 5]
2nd line of Vasilievsky Ostrov 15/7
bldg A [floor 1]
New Business Inquiries:
CV & Portfolio: